ROTOS Committee Work 2016-2017
- The ROTOS standing committee meet regularly via skype and have two face to face meetings per year.
- A presentation was delivered at Occupational Science Europe (OSE) Conference (2017-09-8/9, Hildesheim Germany)
- A presentation was delivered at the European Network of Occupational Therapists in Higher Education (ENOTHE) 23rd Annual Meeting (2017-10-25/27, Zagreb Croatia)
- An abstract accepted for Oral Presentation at 2018 Royal College of Occupational Therapy Conference
- A paper outlining the ROTOS aim, objectives and terms of reference was presented and approved at both the ENOTHE & COTEC General Assemblies in 2017.